Good Night, States is a Pittsburgh based band that has been generating quite some buzz around the burghosphere and beyond. You may recognize their leading lady from my favorite downtown dining establishment, Franktuary. They have a double header coming up at Club Cafe.
Good Night, States double header at Club Cafe
Saturday, July 26, 2008 — 7 pm Early Show, 10:15 pm Late Show
56-58 South 12th Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203
$7 – one show, $10 – both, www.ticketweb.com
with Lohio (early show) and Spiraling (late show)
You don’t have to take my word for it (Thank you LeVar Burton)…check out some other bloggers that have been saying about Good Night, States:
- From Los Angels, Trill42 is listening @ Kofi’s Hat
- Drew gives a nice preview of the band @ The Pittsburgh Dish
- Julie Gong gives a mention @ A Blog of a Good Time
- The Old 97′s posted the article from the Post-Gazette about the YEP music fest on their blog
- From one of my favote blogs, the Shlog (ShowClix + blog = shlog), Kamela is a big fan. Hi Kamela!