- Start your holiday shopping in Lawrenceville and collect cookie recipes from shops and restaurants.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- A shuttle will be available on Saturday
- Shops run from 35th to 56th street.
- Annual Fundraiser for the Union Project – community center & cafe in East Liberty
- Food, drink, holiday fun
- Sat. December 1 7-10pm
- Union Project, 801 N. Negley Ave.
- PGH Party for a Purpose benefiting the Mentoring Partnership of Western Pennsylvania
- Saturday, December 1, 9pm – 2am, 21+
- Déjà Vu Third Floor VIP Lounge, 2106 Penn Ave in the Strip
- $10 donation at the door
- Monthly photography show of local Flickr users – this saturday features Carmon Rinehart
- Remedy in Lawrenceville, 5121 Butler Street
- Saturday December 1, 8pm
- Bring your camera
- Pair of artists who specialize in large scale religious art
- Sat. Dec. 1 & Sun. Dec 2. 11-6
- 700 Braddock Ave.
- new online t-shirt of hilarious Pittsburgh t-shirts
- Statue of Liberty waving a terrible towel
- Parking chair
East End Brewing Charity Open House
- Sat. December 8, 12-3 and 5-8
- Scott from East End Brewery opens his doors for beer and food to benefit PLEA.
- PLEA is a local organization that does simple but amazing things
for families of kids with emotional and developmental challenges like
- Tickets are $35 in advance, $45 at the door
First Fridays on Penn Ave