(Things to do while sassing that hoopy Ford Prefect Ã¢â‚¬Â¦)
(Busy, busy, busy, so it’s bullet-time, but I urge you to check the “More” links below, there’s a lot going on… have a good, safe holiday weekend. Take a cab. Or get a ride. Or see if that new “friend” you met at the bar will let you “sleep” on their “couch”, maybe.)
Friday, May 25
- There Was A Time… , 10:00 p.m., The Remedy, Lawrenceville – Juddy throws down again, go learn to Boogaloo…
- Wine tasting at the Warhol , 5:30 p.m., The Warhol, North
Shore Side – I’m wondering if they’ll cut the price what with that 71 million they’ve got lying around now… (Note: yes, I know…)
Saturday, May 26
- Kristin Hersh/The Boogie Hustlers , 7:00 and 10:30 p.m., Club Cafe, Sahsside – Kristin has a full band with her, and The Hustlers are a full band.
- Shade , 10:00 p.m., Brillobox, Lawrenceville – Solid local rock, they show up on film pretty well which should dispel those vampire rumors, and they’ve been mentioned here before. Paper Airplane and The Sky Drops open.
Because Knowing Where To Go (and drink) Is Half The Battle
(Further Suggested Reading)
– Pittsburgh City Paper
– Pittsburgh Post Gazette
– Craigs List
– This Is HappeningÃ¢â‚¬â€?Ã¢â‚¬â€?Ã¢â‚¬â€?Ã¢â‚¬â€?Ã¢â‚¬â€?Ã¢â‚¬â€œ
Got an event planned? Would you like a whole flock* of yinzers with disposable income to show up? Let Git Aht know by sending the electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(* Note: Ã¢â‚¬Å“FlockÃ¢â‚¬Â? being, yÃ¢â‚¬â„¢know.. very loosely-definedÃ¢â‚¬Â¦)